Private site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once...
What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:45 pm by Roxas

» Maximum: The Beginning
What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:06 am by Maharaj

» Blaze:The Guardian of Fire
What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once... EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:27 pm by Maharaj

» Hydro: The Guardian of Water
What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once... EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 am by Maharaj

What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once...

4 posters

Go down

What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once... Empty What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once...

Post by Roxas Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:26 am

...Well, let's just say that there will be an odd combination.
Roxas
Roxas

http://sonic-rocks-club.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once... Empty Re: What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once...

Post by Roxas Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 am

Prologue: The Weirdness Begins

Sonic was sitting on the roof of some random house in a town he had never been before. In fact, he was in a UNIVERSE he had never even heard of. Where mice were epic and ducks were freaking wizards. Which was weird, even for the talking blue anthromorphic hedgehog. Anyway, he was thinking about the weird sword he had obtained when he appeared in the world he was in. At first, it looked like a giant key, but it transformed into a blue key with a yellow ring attached to the hilt. "Weirdest day of my life. Geez, talking mice...who just happen to be kings, wizard ducks, knight dog-things, key swords, Shadow over there wearing a black coat, an-WAIT A FREAKING SECOND!!! Shadow???" Sonic stood up to see that is was in fact Shadow with a red sword that looked like his only with the Shadow the Hedgehog symbol on the hilt. Shadow looked up at Sonic and narrowed his eyes, before walking away. Yes, this begins the story that almost everybody should have seen coming:

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: THE POWER OF THE KINGDOM HEARTS
Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once... Empty Re: What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once...

Post by Roxas Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 pm

If you want your character in there, post...oh, and also put who you want them to represent.

(And this is juat a clarification)

Sonic - Sora
Shadow - Riku
Ryan (My fan char.) - Roxas
Mystery - Tako
Inferno - Axel
Scorch - King Mickey (Wow, you play KH, then watch Mickey Mouse Club House. It's scary.)
Tails - Donald Duck
Knuckles - Goofy

Last edited by Roxas on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsk8r11 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Mystery (sonic thingy i guess) - Namiku (KH thingy i guess?)
shadowsk8r11
shadowsk8r11

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm

....Namiku??? Do you mean Namine???
Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsk8r11 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:47 pm

what the fudge ii forgot abt her, bu tnvm i meant namiu as in sum1 different
WHAT THE FUDGING FUDGE i freakin make up names dat end up similar to ppl i wasnt thinking abt T_T

namiku was in my fanfic i made for english change it to Tako (Tay Ko)
shadowsk8r11
shadowsk8r11

Back to top Go down

Post by megaguy800 Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:08 pm

inferno-axel
megaguy800
megaguy800

Back to top Go down

Post by brad6583 Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 pm

scorch- the king (with black cloak)
brad6583
brad6583

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Chapter 1: Explanations from the King

Sonic jumped off the roof he was sitting on and ran toward the direction Shadow had left. "Come back Shadow!!!", he shouted. "What's with the Grim Reaper geddup???" After a few minutes, he saw someone with a black coat on, and Sonic charged him. "Shadoooowwww!!!" He grabbed the figure and ripped off his hood. "Ah-ha, I found you, Sha-!!! Wait a sec...you're not Shadow..........SCORCH!?" Sonic had seen that he was in fact, attacking Scorch. "Sonic, you idiot, I was CHASING Shadow!!!" Scorch yelled.

===Two backstories later===

Sonic held ou his mysterious sword, which Scorch had explained was a "Keyblade" or a mysterious sword with the ability to capture hearts and seal 'portals' known as 'Keyholes'. Scorch had also explained that he had somehow become the king of this universe in a place called "Disney Castle". Sonic had told him about how he had just appeared in this world, and how he had just randomly recieved the Keyblade, which he had dubbed the "Speed of Sound" Keyblade, and seen Shadow in an odd black coat, like the one Scorch was wearing. Scorch looked down at his coat. "This? This is the coat of....the Organization. Organization XIII." Sonic raised his eyebrow. "Huh? Organization Ex-eye-eye???" Scorch looked confused. "What??? No, 13!!! XIII is a Roman numeral for 13!!! ...Hey, are you breaking the fourth wall???" Sonic fidgeted around. "Well, maybe...Anyway, can you explain more about the Keyblade to me???" Scorch smirked. "Fine. Here's how it goes, the Keyblade is a giant magic key thing, that can be used to collect hearts or seal off th world's Keyhole, the door Heartless come in." Sonic was more confused now than ever. "Heartless? Collect HEARTS??? How does that even make sense???" Scorch laughed. "Well, I'll explain that to you some other time. Now let's go catch Shadow." Sonic nodded. "Gotcha. Let's go."
Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum