Private site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What happens when I have 2 obsessions at once...
Blaze:The Guardian of Fire EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:45 pm by Roxas

» Maximum: The Beginning
Blaze:The Guardian of Fire EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:06 am by Maharaj

» Blaze:The Guardian of Fire
Blaze:The Guardian of Fire EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:27 pm by Maharaj

» Hydro: The Guardian of Water
Blaze:The Guardian of Fire EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 am by Maharaj

Blaze:The Guardian of Fire

5 posters

Go down

Blaze:The Guardian of Fire Empty Blaze:The Guardian of Fire

Post by nightwing2199 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 pm

You all may remember this from the other forum. Here it is!!!!

Chapter 1

"Matthew,its time to wake up.",yelled Matt's mom.Matt yawned and got out of bed.
Matt was a fifteen year old teen,who lived in Beltsville,Maryland with his mom,dad,and
his twelve year old brother.Matt got dressed and went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast."Morning mom.",said Matt as he kissed her on the cheek."Your friends,David
and Zack are waiting for you outside." "Alright,I'll be back later,I love you mom.",Matt said opening the door."I love you too.",Matt's mom said drinking her coffee.

Matt walked out the door and saw David and Zack.David looked strong and was fast like the wind,while Zack was the bad boy.All the girls wanted him,even though he was famous for giving people the cold shoulder."Hey guys,whats on today's agenda?",asked Matt.Zack repiled by saying,"Nothing,we did everything yesterday." David added,"So what now?" Matt thought for a second then said,"Lets go to Arundel Mills Mall and just hang." David and Zack looked at each other then said,"Sounds good." Zack drove his blue El Camino up to the house and said,"Lets go guys!"

As they drove in Zack's blue El Camino,Matt noticed a storm coming.But this storm was different from the other storms,this one felt not of this earth.Before Matt and the others knew it,they were in a tornado.The El Camino tore open like a case of sardines,then Matt was separated from David and Zack.Matt became unconscious when a tree limb hit his head.But while Matt was unconscious,something was happening.Matt was changing,as he was flung on a island.
nightwing2199
nightwing2199

Back to top Go down

Blaze:The Guardian of Fire Empty Re: Blaze:The Guardian of Fire

Post by Yusei Fudo Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Cool.
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo

http://good-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquos_angelo/diablo Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 am

awesome
Aquos_angelo/diablo
Aquos_angelo/diablo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Fudo Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 am

Yep
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwing2199 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:53 am

Chapter 2

A couple of hours passed by,until Matt woke up.But when he did,he was shocked,the island he was on was on fire."Oh my gosh,I got to get off this island!",said Matt running toward the ocean.As Matt got to the shore of the island,he looked at his reflection,and was shocked even more."Holy Crap!!!",yelled Matt,"I've turned into a hedgehog!!" Instead of his normal human look,Matt was a red hedgehog with blue shoes and fire symbols on his gloves.

"I see you are wake.",Matt heard a voice saying.He turned to find a old orange hedgehog walking towards him.Matt started freaking out and said,"Ok,now I know I'm dreaming." The old hedgehog chuckled and replied,"This is no dream my boy.Oh,pardon me,I didn't introduce my self.My name is Guardian Elro,but you can just call me Elro." Matt replied saying,"My name is Matt.",but he was cut off by Elro when he said,"I know who you are,because I called you here." He sat on a rock and continued,"You see,I am the guardian of fire and since I have no family,I can't give them the reigns of being guardian." "Ok,so why me,Elro,was it?",Matt said.Elro continued and said,"Because it was foretold that you would come and replace me.Oh and dont worry about your friends,they are here on Mobius as well,but they're in different places and became hedgehogs too." Matt heard this and he was relived,but then he asked,"Mobius as in the planet Sonic live on??" Elro nodded to say yes. Matt was excited now then he said,"Alright,I'll be the guardian of fire,but I want you to change my name." Matt then kneeled in front of Elro."Good,I give you my powers!!!",as Elro said that his powers flowed into Matt,then Elro said,"Now rise,Blaze the Hedgehog;Guardian of Fire." Matt thought for a second then said,"Blaze the hedgehog,I like it."

"Elro you're a fool." Blaze heard that sentence and flet cold.Though he never met who said that,he knew exactly who it was.Elro finally said,"Come out Mephiles." Blaze then saw a shadow appear on the ground,but it rose up and took form into a dark purple hedgehog.The thing is,Blaze already knew who this creature was."You old fool,you should have given your powers to me!",Mephiles said with a sneer.He was about to strike Elro down,but Blaze stepped in and said,"If you want Elro you'll have to get through me!",Blaze said confidently,even though he was scared to death."Sounds good to me.",Mephiles said,before snapping his fingers.Then a white hedgehog punched Blaze in the face.Elro grabbed Blaze and said,"You brought Nazo back?!?" Mephiles laughed then said,"Yes,I found him in a different dimension and brought him back to life.",then he looked at Blaze and said,"I'm letting you live guardian of fire,but know this,you have ten days to assemble an army then meet us at the Green Hill Zone,good bye." With that Mephiles and Nazo disappeared.Elro looked at Blaze and asked,"You alright boy?" Blaze repiled saying,"Yea I've taken much worse then that before,but how am I going to assemble a army in ten days??" Elro took a scroll from his pocket and gave it to Blaze saying,"This is a map of different places where warriors are.It will help you." Blaze took it and read the names of the warriors ou loud,"Zero,Hydro,Silver,Shadow,and Sonic,ok thank you Elro." "You may also see your friends along the way,and you'll need this.",said Elro giving Blaze a sword that resembled a key,but Blaze knew exactly what is was. "What kind of keyblade is it??",he asked. Elro replied,"The Blazing Comet,is its name.Now you must be off,good luck,chosen one.",Elro said leaving.Then Blaze ran to find these warriors from the four corners of Mobius,his journey finally began.
nightwing2199
nightwing2199

Back to top Go down

Post by Maharaj Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 am

Ya Its Very Good
By the Way
Is this a Sonic story or a normal one ?
Maharaj
Maharaj

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwing2199 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 am

A sonic story. Its the one from the other form.
nightwing2199
nightwing2199

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 am

Is the name Zack just a coincidence???
Roxas
Roxas

http://sonic-rocks-club.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwing2199 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Its another one of my friends.
nightwing2199
nightwing2199

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Fudo Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

oh
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maharaj Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 am

Yep
Maharaj
Maharaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Fudo Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 am

OK
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maharaj Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 am

♥️
Maharaj
Maharaj

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwing2199 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

Chapter 3

Blaze never ran so much in his life,but he needed to find the warriors quick. "Well a quick rest couldn't hurt.",Blaze said sitting under a tree.He then took out the map with the list and said,"Lets see whose first?Zero the hedgehog and hes in this part of the forest."

"Why are you tresspassing in my domain?",Blaze turned and saw a green hedgehog who desended next to him.Blaze thought and said,"Your domain,the you must be Zero the hedgehog." Zero looked suprised and replied,"Yes I'm Zero the hedgehog,master of the wind!",then he stared at Blaze and asked,"I have never seen you before,who are you and what is your element?" Blaze plainly said,"The name is Blaze the hedgehog,the new guardian of fire.I was sent by Elro to find you and the others." Zero thought for a moment and finally said,"Others,you mean Hydro,Silver,Shadow,and Sonic?" Blaze nodded his head in response to this question.Zero continued,"Is it Mephiles and Nazo?" Zero then saw Blaze nod his head again."Heres the deal,I'll join you only if you beat me in battle.Sound good?",asked Zero taking two nunchaku out.Blaze heard this and said,"Your on Zero!" He then took out his keyblade and got in a fighting stance.

Zero had the first attack,but Blaze dodged it."Now its my turn.",said Blaze about to attack then said,"Fire Spin!!" When Blaze said that,he started spinning and became engulfed in flames.Zero tried to attack but it was too late.Blaze's attack hit him head on and he saw Zero hit the ground.Blaze looked at Zero and asked,"So had enough yet?" Zero got up and said,"Well,you passed.I'll join you." Blaze,with his new teammate,continued the mission."So where to now?",Zero asked Blaze.Blaze opened the map with the list and replied,"That would be a Hydro the hedgehog,warrior of water,who is at the lake of wishes." Zero looked at Blaze and said,"I met Hydro before,he is protective of that lake of his." Blaze got nervous,but remembered that the fate of Mobius was riding on his shoulders and kept moving on.Blaze asked Zero which way Hydro was and Zero pointed left.So now Blaze and his new ally Zero were running to find the hedgehog of water and the fabled Lake of Wishes.
nightwing2199
nightwing2199

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquos_angelo/diablo Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:48 am

ok this is were we left off the last time...
Aquos_angelo/diablo
Aquos_angelo/diablo

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwing2199 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:50 am

Yeah. I'm still working on when Blaze meets Hydro.
nightwing2199
nightwing2199

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquos_angelo/diablo Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:51 am

Mhmm...
Aquos_angelo/diablo
Aquos_angelo/diablo

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwing2199 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 am

Yeah, I'm kinda working on this as I go along.
nightwing2199
nightwing2199

Back to top Go down

Post by Maharaj Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 pm

Cool lol
will Blaze meet Maximum ?
Maharaj
Maharaj

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwing2199 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:10 pm